Missing teeth have always been a problem since it can be caused by multiple factors like dental complications, accidents, or injuries. The condition if left untreated can make the patient more conscious and unconfident when talking and smiling in the presence of other people. It can result to lower self-esteem that compromises the mental wellness of a patient.
Thankfully with the evolving technologies of dentistry, teeth restorations can now provide comfort, convenience, and natural looking appearance without compromising its function. Dentures have always been the go-to treatment for missing teeth, but nowadays they are made even better with the support of Dental Implants!
At Dale Rottman, DDS, we understand the seriousness of missing teeth and the consequences associated if it is left untreated. We offer Fixed Dentures and Denture Stabilization Implants services to restore our patient’s teeth with a more natural-looking appearance as well as function.
Advantages of Dentures Supported by Dental Implants
- Implants used for supporting dentures are made of titanium. Titanium posts are known to promote osseointegration which is the process where the bone forms a natural bond with the post. By doing so, it offers further durability and stability making the implant a natural part of the mouth.
- Dentures supported with Implants can be removable (Denture Stabilization Implants) or permanent (Fixed Dentures) depending on the patient’s preference or the dentist recommendation.
- Since the dentures can be immovable, the patients can enjoy eating worry-free of broken or slipping dentures.
- The foods eaten can be chewed properly improving the absorption of nutrition and proper digestion.
- It can be cost-effective in the long run since there is no need for denture adhesives or solutions that are usually needed for traditional dentures.
- With proper dental hygiene and care, dentures supported by implants can be a long-lasting teeth restoration procedure.
- It uses durable and natural-looking materials to ensure a pleasing appearance without compromising the overall appearance of the restoration.
- There is no need for adjustments or replacements since the implants are surgically placed on the jawbone. It can only be removed by undergoing an oral surgery procedure.
- It helps in the preservation of the bone and facial structure since it prevents bone loss and gum recession due to missing teeth.
- Patients can regain their confidence and self-esteem since Dentures provides a solution to their missing teeth. The restoration also is visually pleasing making them smile and talk more confidently.
Restore your teeth and improve your confidence through the help of Dentures in Thiensville, WI! Call us at Dale Rottman, DDS to book your appointment. We are located at 413 N. Main Street, Thiensville, WI 53092.