Dr. Rottman and his staff at Dale Rottman, DDS are committed to helping patients achieve outstanding oral health and a beautiful smile. Our team takes great pride in providing patients with top-quality oral care services using the latest technology and techniques. When you visit Dale Rottman, DDS, you can be sure that you will always receive the best possible care.
Conveniently located on Milwaukee’s North Shore, our practice offers a warm and inviting environment where patients are encouraged to sit back and relax while they receive treatment. Our facility features heated massage chairs, and we offer pillows and blankets to ensure that every patient feels comfortable. If you need a distraction while work is being done, we can provide headphones and a monitor so that you are able to listen to music or watch a movie. Patient comfort is one of our top priorities, and we humbly consider our practice to be second to none in this regard.
The general dentistry offerings at Dale Rottman, DDS include:
- Complete Checkups: Every patient should visit our office at least twice per year to receive a complete dental checkup. These visits allow Dr. Rottman and his team to stay on top of your oral health and provide timely treatment when needed. For your regular visits, you will receive a professional teeth cleaning, digital X-rays when necessary, and an oral cancer screening.
- Crowns and Bridges: When teeth are lost or damaged, patients are always concerned, but our team can make the best of the situation with high-quality dental crowns and bridges. Dr. Rottman recommends porcelain crowns and bridges because of the material’s natural appearance and outstanding performance.
- Dentures: Designed to replace an entire top or bottom set of missing teeth, dentures have been used to help millions of people suffering from tooth loss. Our dentures look natural, and they are built to last. We offer both removable dentures with denture stabilization implants and fixed dentures.
- Fluoride Applications: A naturally occurring mineral, fluoride does an excellent job of strengthening teeth and preventing tooth decay. Many patients receive supplemental fluoride applications as a preventive treatment.
- Inlays and Onlays: More intricate than standard fillings, but not as extensive as full dental crowns, inlays and onlays are two methods for restoring the appearance and function of damaged or decayed teeth.
- Mouth Guards: Wearing a protective mouth guard can mean the difference between getting right back into the game and being sidelined with an oral injury. We offer mouth guards custom made for both children and adults, as well as night guards for people who clench and grind their teeth while asleep.
- Sealants: Consisting of a thin layer of acrylic that is applied over a person’s back teeth, dental sealants perform exceptionally well in preventing cavities and tooth decay.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Used to repair cavities and minor tooth damage, our tooth-colored fillings are strong and look natural.
We hope that you will visit Dale Rottman, DDS so that you can experience the best in dental service and treatment. Please call us at (262) 288-0678 to schedule an appointment.